The package contains 10 individually sealed tea sticks. The points of preference for the tea sticks in comparison to conventional tea bags:
– The high quality tea contents maintain their essence thanks to air tight packaging.
– Tea sticks help mix in honey or sugar with no need for a spoon.
– The tea particles release evenly throughout the cup as opposed to tea bags that tend to release all essence only at the bottom.
– Drip proof upon removal from the cup, the dilated leaves seal the small holes on the tea stick, maintaining clean surfaces around our cup.
– Created by Silver Flexy™, a multilayered and food grade safe material even at temperatures above 100⁰C.
Certifications: Organic hemp buds: Organically farmed [(ΕΚ) 834/2007 BIO HELLAS 2018-000000007764] – TUV 22000.
Additional Information and Use
For the preparation you add boiling water up to your cup’s height and then add the hemp stick. You let the hemp activate for 3 to 5 minutes. Given that cannabinoids are fat-soluble molecules, the addition of a fatty agent is recommended for the better absorption of cannabidiol by our body – some milk, a few drops of hemp oil or any other fat (butter, oil). It is recommended to limit hemp tea consumption up to 3 cups per day.
The product is rich in anti-oxidants and offers a calming, anxiolytic, soothing, relaxing and anti-inflammatory effect on the body. It helps in memory and digestion, with positive impact in insomnia, migraine, nausea, chronic pains, cholesterol, blood pressure and the regulation of blood sugar levels. It finally reinforces the immune system given that it contains cannabis seeds which are rich in omega fats.